Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Due to the continually evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented increased sanitizing measures, strict personal protective equipment (PPE) standards-compliant with CDC guidelines, and screening protocols to ensure your safety and the safety of our team and doctors.
Please contact our office to schedule your treatment or with any questions Peninsula Oral Surgery & Implants Phone Number 310-325-7800.
Our current patient protocol is as follows:
- At the time of scheduling, we will screen patients for symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, and exposure to anyone with a COVID-19 infection. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in our office.
- If you are a new patient to us, we require that you fill out and submit new patient registration forms PRIOR to your appointment with us. You can find the registration form here
- We will perform temperature checks upon arrival and anyone with a temperature of 100.4℉ or above cannot be seen.
- We ask that all patients come to their appointments alone; only caretakers or a minor patient’s parent are permitted to accompany patients into our office.
- We require that all patients and those that must accompany them to our office wear a mask or a cloth face covering.
- We provide hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. We will ask you to use it when you enter our office.
- We will require that patients stand at least 6 feet apart during check-in / check-out and while in the reception area. In an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible, you may be asked to wait in your car.
If you develop a fever of 100.4° F or higher, have shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, sore throat, or cough prior to your appointment with us, we ask that you CALL US to postpone. PLEASE DO NOT COME IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
For further information, please visit: